Pacman On Crack Pacman On Crack

Sweet

Cool poster

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

OKAY

I give it a 9 because of the ending. Why in the world would you use Link as an evil character?! I think it's cool but creepy. Though the plot was awesome, the characters choice was cool, and the voices were unbelievable, in a good way. This was awesome. I can't wait to play the next one.

Kill Chicken From Zelda Kill Chicken From Zelda

ALWAYS

I have always wanted to kill that chicken on the game. Thank You so much for this game. I give this a high rating because of the music, the effects, and much more reasons. Good work, can't wait to play more.

Twilight Princess Quiz. Twilight Princess Quiz.

SWEET GAME

I loved this game. I like quizzes. I finished the Twilight Princess game 4 times now, and I almost gotall the answers right. This game is so easy. You should make a harder one.

Auz responds:

Easy? I really did my best to make it as diffecult as possible :p If I make it any harder I´ll probably get a lot of complaints that it´s just too insane.

Anyways, I´m glad you liked the quiz and thank you for your review =)

Gemmers Gemmers

LIKE A LOT

I like this game a lot because it reminds me ofa game just like that. I love games like these, were you match stuff. It's so cool. Make another one. That would be so cool.

Sleepless Knight: Part 2 Sleepless Knight: Part 2

COOL

This is my first game I played on Newgrounds. For the first, this is awesome. It would be cool to make another.